TRUCK LIFTS FRESNO
Although we will install another brand lift kit that our customers request, our Brand of choice is McGaughys. McGaughys lift kits were specifically designed to give you that “factory feel” ride, something you don’t get from other lift kits on the market. Saints Motorsports can lift your rig using McGaughys 6.5″-9″ lift kits. Built & assembled right here in the USA we can get you what you want faster at a more competitive price.
- Perfectly Fitting Spindles Maintain Stock Alignment Specs for a Factory Feel Ride
- No Exhaust Reroutes or Cutting / Grinding the Differentials
- Available From 4″ to 12″ Lifts
- Gloss, Metallic Silver Powder Coat for Durability
- Made in the USA with a Lifetime Warranty Against Manufacturer’s Defects on Spindles
- Professionally Installed by Saints Motorsports, Approved Reseller and Installer
TRUCK LEVELING KITS
When your truck rolls off the assembly line the rear end is usually a couple of inches higher than the front of the truck. If you’re trying to lift the body to add new tires that are pretty close to stock we can install McGaughys front leveling kits to do the job and give just the right amount of clearance.
- Made for Most Popular Model Trucks
- Adjustable .5″, 1.5″ and 2″ Heights
- Fits 2 Wheel and 4 Wheel Drive Suvs
- Uses Factory Hardware
- Professionally Installed by Saints Motorsports-
- Made in the USA
When you’re lowering your truck the last thing you want to do is change the stock steering geometry. Taller than factory spindles do that and in turn create bump steer, excessive ball joint angles and alignment issues. Saints Motorsports uses McGaughys lowering kits because their patented spindle is the same height as the factory spindles to ensure a factory feel ride for all 2000+ GM 1500 trucks and 2000+ SUV’s.
- Only Manufacturer with Drop Spindles for 2000-2009 GM 1500 Trucks and 2000-2009 SUVs That Keep the Same Stock Steering Geometry.
- Entire Lowering Kit Works Hand-in-Hand with Necessary Factory Components
- Spindle Spuds Made From 4140 Chromoly for Extreme Durability
- Professionally Installed by Saints Motorsports
- Made in the USA